Monday, May 7, 2012

Ten Things I Can't Explain.


1. Vladimir Putin's back.


2. Anything associated with this address.


3. The Kim Kardashians of the world. You think they'd get tired of being this after awhile.


4. This. Although I once spent an entire summer reading nothing but Einstein's Theory of General Relativity. And then my head exploded.


5. Not this, either. String theory. Still wrestling with it. Still putting cotton in my ears so my melting brain doesn't ooze out onto my clothes. Cotton made of tiny, tiny vibrating strings.


6. The words to Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody."


7. Size Zero.


8. How these things stay in. What's on the side you can't see? Speaking of belly buttons...


9. Why do Adam and Eve have them? And lastly...


10. How the God of the Universe still has time to spend listening to me. A.Ma.Zing.

No comments:

Post a Comment